Terms and conditions of use
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the Linen Baltic Fabric website.
By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions.
Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase.
If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
Offers & Discounts
• Discounts are valid when shopping online. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied retrospectively.
• There might be that different customers are eligible for different discounts.
• When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.mylinenfabric.com for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
• Your contract for purchases made through www.mylinenfabric.com you confirm that all goods ordered by you will not be subject to resale as finished product (It is allowed to create products and resale them)
• The price is suvject for change without any notice.
• Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
• By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to www,mylinenfabric.com to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will be pre-authorised.
• You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
• No charge will be applied to credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts until the point of dispatch.
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.